Welcome to Beauty Point Tourist Park
Beauty Point Tourist Park provides you with some of the best accommodation on offer in the Tamar Valley and Northern Tasmania.
Please find all sites currently for sale listed below.
SITE 35 – Waterfront Site
1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
Highly sought after location in stunning park – situated right on the waterfront – a must see!
SITE 36 –
Quaint cabin/caravilla set in the quietest part of the Park adjacent to the Conservation Park and riverside beaches. The cabin is enclosed by a fenced yard and looks out onto bushland and the river and is protected from westerly winds.
The cabin is well insulated and weatherproof and has one cosy bedroom, an annex which can be a spare bedroom (but has been used as an art studio), a living room with slow combustion ﬁre, a reverse cycle heat pump, a laundry, bathroom, kitchen, and a dining area. New kitchen bench tops and double sink.
Roof over the annex recently replaced with insulating Bondor panels and ﬁbre glass insulation added to all the remaining roof areas. Recently installed new windows and door to the front annex. NBN pipeline to wall laid and ready for NBN contractor to install lines.
All electrical work and plumbing renewed by licensed technicians in last 18 months
New ﬂoating ﬂooring in kitchen-dining and carpet in very good condition throughout.
Outdoors 2 sizeable aluminium garden sheds
A weatherproof wood stack shed
LG 6.5Kg Washing Machine 18 months old
Large laundry tub
Bench top Oven/Griller
New ceramic hotplates
Iron and Ironing Board
Saxon Wood burning heater
Reverse Cycle Heat Pump Daikin
Outdoor 2 seater and table bench
Double Bed with as new mattress
Dining room setting
New Recliner Armchair
Three Swiss Rocker Recliners
Built in Robe
CABIN FOR SALE
1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
Self contained unit at Beauty Point Tourist Park. Furnished. Pot belly stove and air conditioner. The purchase of this building and contents is $52,000 with a weekly rent and power paid to the caravan park. You own the building not the land. Over 50’s person/s only.
Shed – carport – front deck
$65,000 plus Park in-going fees
Site 88 Beauty Point Tourist Park, Caravilla for reluctant sale as artist owner, a long term resident is moving into an Independent Living Unit.
- Large Caravan annex with timber lined ceiling
- New gas hot water system
- Recently re roofed
- One bedroom but with the opportunity to develop a 2ndarea
- Good Storage
- Backs onto playing field
- Some water views
- Shed and separate potting shed
- Really good neighbours
- Large parking area
- Set back from road – private
- Undercover verandah
FOR SALE SITE 97 – Largest Unit in Complex
$185,000 plus Park in-going fees
Looking for a relaxed, secured over 50’s environment?
Situated within Beauty Point Tourist Park
- It is fully insulated and recently installed with Colourbond steel front and rear exterior walls.
- Hedging/fencing on three sides
- Large garden shed
- Single carport attached to annex
- Open plan kitchen/dining and lounge area
- kitchen has a pantry cupboard with loads of storage space
- Gas cook top and electric oven
- reverse cycle air conditioner in lounge room for year round comfort
- great sized sun-room including a linen cupboard and breakfast bar
- security lighting and WiFi security camera installed
- all windows are lockable for extra security
- spacious master bedroom with built in robe
- second single bedroom with built in robe
- large family sized bathroom
inspect this fantastic property by contacting the owner directly on 0412142130 or 03 6383 4536